It's now possible to get eye-tracking data for your video! :)
How to do it?
- Upload your video to YouTube. You can set it to be "unlisted".
- Create your eye-tracking study at RealEye.io.
- Send the participation link to your panelists or use the ones we provide.
- That's all! You can now see the gaze recording and eye-tracking heatmap for your video.
Would you like to become a panelist in the demo video eye-tracking test? Click here!
You can also check the sample video eye-tracking recording here
and sample video eye-tracking heatmap here
Main updates in version 6.1:
- Video eye-tracking.
- Recording playback performance improved.
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes.