We haven't been idle since the last update (RealEye 8.0). This time we would like to present:
- Fixation Plot - available for participants' recordings (Read more here),
- the ability to slow down the speed of recording display,
- the surprise level as a new emotion available in our Facial Coding feature (Read more here),
- new demos for all study types,
- the Quick Preview option added with shortened calibration and verification
- no need to click "OK" when "return your eyes to green dots" (it was hard to do when participants were asked to click sth on keyboard).
If you're still wondering how to move your studies on-line, take a look at our latest article:
Eye tracking study: Online vs. Offline.