RealEye 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 Release Notes
- Attaching params to finishURL is an option (true by default to maintain current studies behavior).
- Ability to set watermark along with its opacity level (only for a specific role).
- Add filtering by the keypress.
- Add average viewing time to a slider.
- Count separate visits if there's a long data gap between fixations.
- Change fixation filter default vt to 180%/s
- CSV with "revisit count" and "average revisit count".
- CSVs with
- All CSVs with
Improve handling external test data and RealEye params.
Minor UI/UX improvements, e.g.,:
- Update NL translations.
- Update Chinese translations.
- Speed up metrics computation.
Various improvements and bug fixes, e.g.,
- Various security improvements.
- Upgrade backend to Symfony 5.3.
- Fix using eye-tracker behind Chinese firewall.