With many new features and improvements, we now also make our API publicly available!
RealEye API is still being developed according to our customers' needs, so be sure there will be a lot of new
API features coming soon :)
RealEye 8.6 Release Notes
- Public API via HTTP to fetch collected data.
- Pass additional variables when dispatching links with several studies.
- Allow un-ignoring participants.
- Include full test URL in the Tester Log when the tester opens the test page.
- The test-dispatch link won't include finished studies (unless all are finished).
- Change to the maximum of 300 images in images based study.
CSV and API:
- Export keyboard and mouse stats per participant.
- Include `tester_display_gender` in CSV files.
- Include Item CDN URL in all CSVs.
- Include Test Criteria in CSV notes.
Minor UI/UX improvements, e.g.:
- Update Brazilian translation.
- Add brand new Turkish translations and update existing ones.
- Translate the whole service to Polish.
- Better UX for video heatmaps.
- Add dropdown with languages to the participation link.
- Use GIF for video item preview.
Various improvements and minor bug fixes:
- Fix white-label not storing tester logs for non-English language.
- Fix bug with analysis dashboard.
- Fix sliders for image based studies.
- Fix average display time when params are fetched from URL.
- Fix copy "en" study link.
- Fix for recording player -> change videos without pausing.
- Show a tooltip with Item ID and filename.
- Apply security patches.